For information on bank accounts, account holders have access to the BNI Call Center. Based on a strong foundation formed decades ago, BNI strives to serve and maintain the satisfaction of its customers by providing the best service at all times.
The commitment to provide the best service to customers is always maintained so that they can continue to deliver innovation and development in service facilities. The selection of various services, products and assistance aims to facilitate customer transactions, and BNI strives to provide all customer needs.
When faced with problems with savings accounts or other banking products, the solution taken is to go directly to the branch office. In addition to these methods, you can also use online services or call the hotline. The BNI call center can be used for quick help when you press it.
This auxiliary service is the solution to overcome various banking problems related to all customer transactions. One solution is the result of decades of experience serving the needs of Indonesian banks.
You can use a hotline, fax or email. Please ask different questions or complain about problems, and will provide as much assistance as possible with experienced and friendly customer service.
BNI call centre for customers
There are still a lot of people who are still reluctant to use call centre services because they think the service will take some time so they prefer to come and queue in branch offices. Only some people think that only priority customers can access this line of information and assistance, when that is not the case.
Each account owner has the same rights to use the service because it is intended for all customers. Both individuals and organizations can use it. Active customers with accounts and debit cards can use this help service when they have questions or problems.
Both problems related to savings accounts or the breakdown of debit and credit cards or facilities such as online banking and mobile phone. Even problems that often occur, such as forgetting a password, can complain to the call center and will be helped to deal with it immediately. More BNI call center services can be accessed by:
- The owner or account holder is accompanied by an ATM card (discount).
- The customer is registered in the list of members of the banking service by phone. The customer must have registered a mobile phone number for banking transactions.
- Customers of credit card holders.
- Private account holders of businesses or entities, such as Taplus Bisnis, Giro and others
- The holder of the authority at the expense of the enterprise or the commercial entity.
Therefore, feel free to use the services of the help center, because all account holders have the same rights to access them. If you really need help and have questions about savings accounts, debit cards, credit, online banking, mobile banking or other facilities, please contact the 24-hour hotline.
Help customers at the BNI call center
As mentioned above, having a help and information center can help find solutions to your various banking problems. Being a link between customers and banks is the main function of a 24-hour hotline.
- Report the loss of debit or credit cards as well as blocking.
- Change or reset your telephone banking PIN.
- Ban both debit and credit cards
- Find out about various BNI product information, such as accounts, current accounts, deposits, loans, etc.
- Learn about credit card facilities and features.
- Balance information and the last five transactions.
- Transfer of funds between BNI associate accounts and banks.
- Bank transfer using rtgs service.
- Pay different bills, such as credit card bills or premium payments.
- Request information about credit card transactions.
These are some of the help you can get by accessing the BNI call center. 24-hour quick access can provide assistance to customers at any time, even the ability to assist in financial and commercial planning.
This comprehensive assistance center service is very useful to customers because it is available at all times. However, this call centre service should be used wisely. Use it when you really need it, because to get to the hotline, you often have to wait in line.
How to contact the BNI call center service?
Account holders who have banking problems or wish to obtain information can use a landline or mobile phone 1500046 number or (021) 30500046 to seek help. You can use this phone number from the inside or outside.
Phone lines are not the only way to use the help desk, you can fax (021) 25541203 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the email theme according to your problem and describe it well and clearly about the problem at hand.
Visit the Bni.co.id page for help with various other BNI hotlines. Take advantage of the BNI call center’s fast service when using hotline services. No need to wait for the automatic message to end, you can already choose immediately.
- Call the available hotline, after hearing the operator’s voice, press 0-1 when you want information about your savings account. 0-2 regular credit card information. 0-3 Loan services. 0-5 Currency information and exchange rate. 0-6 Information on credit card features and facilities.
- Click on 1 if you want to use English. Use keys 1 to 1 to access balance information. 1-2-1 access information to the last 5 transactions per month.
- Click 2 to 1 to block the card and report the loss of a debit or credit card.
- Press 3-1 to change pins and pin reset services 3-2. 3-1-1 when you want to pay your credit card bill.
The operator will request the entry of the debit card number before it can access the bank product information. Meanwhile, in reports, various questions will be asked, such as the account number, the mother’s biological name, and the last balance (not just the range that is only remembered). After these questions are answered, the request will be processed.
BNI call centre benefits for account holders
Easy access to information and help deal with problems is provided for the benefit of customers. Nigara Bank Indonesia always tries to help account holders obtain information and becomes helpful in finding solutions to the various transaction problems that are being implemented.
Easy and quick access will make it easier for customers to eliminate concerns about saving money storage and loan payments, easy monitoring of savings accounts and a sense of security when making investments. Friendly and polite service can also reveal customers’ concerns when faced with problems.
In addition to various banking product services, you can also access financial planning assistance services, deposit making, term investment, loan applications, mutual funds, exchange rates, and many other services by contacting the BNI Single Solution Call Center.
As a state-owned financial institution tasked with helping people’s well-being, BNI always tries to keep customers getting the best service. The direct service can be accessed through the help hotline by all customers. Specifically, the BNI call center provides various information related to bank accounts and provides solutions in case of a problem.