3 Ways to Transfer Telkomsel Quota Easily
3 ways to transfer telkomsel quota at this time it is important to know if at any time you or your friends run out of quota. Of course, it would be problematic if you don’t have a quota in an hour. You will not be able to use communication applications such as whatsapp, Telegram, Signal, etc. Likewise, social media applications cannot be accessed without quota.
While for the time being the need for communication applications is very important. Especially for people who work remotely, communication in full work is carried out through electronic devices. Work will be hampered, even touching important moments when you run out of quota.
Likewise with social media, both users and content creators. For users, of course, you don’t want to be left behind by new news from friends. For content creators, they want to capture and share interesting moments immediately. If it’s only so many hours late, it loses the feeling because a lot of people have already shared it. After we can feel the importance of the quota, we provide information on 3 ways to transfer telkomsel quota.
3 Ways to Transfer Telkomsel Quota Easily
Thebelow is the way used to easily transcribe the telkomsel nsfer quota.
- Quota you send via UMB
- To send credit via UMB please open the “call” service.
- Enter the number *500*2# to get a selection of services.
- An internet data service message will be displayed, select point 1 for the “Yes” command.
- Then, you can write down the provider number that sends internet data.
- Next step fills in the value of internet data to be sent
- Finally enter the number 1 for the match command.
- If the delivery process is successful, you will get a message that quota delivery is successful.
- Via USSD
- Please open the “call” menu, then enter * 363 #
- After that, see itkan on point 8 to open data information on the internet
- Point 7 of the other commands of the package.
- Select point 4 or “Gift” for the command to send internet data.
- Fill in the number of the provider you wish to go to.
- Then, navigate to the command “quotat ransfer package Flash Gift”.
- Finally, just give a sending order and wait for information on the completion of the credit transfer process.
- Through the App
- To send internet data using one of the 3 ways to transfer telkomsel quota using the My Telkomsel application, you must install it on an electronic device. Please download it to the play store, if you don’t have one yet.
- If the application is installed please navigate to “Give a Gift”
- Navigate to the ‘transfer quota’ panel
- Next fill in the provider number of the intended friend for internet data. Likewise with the amount of internet data to be sent
- Not long ago, he will get a confirmation message.
- Confirm that you complete the process of sending internet data.
Requirements andRules for sending telkomsel Quota
The requirements to be able to apply the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel’s quota above, when the intended supplier is the same under telkom companies, such as Telkomsel, and Telkomsel Loop, SimPATI. For now, it still cannot send to other suppliers outside Telkom such as Indosat, etc.
The next requirement is a minimum of 50 MB of internet data that can be sent with . The maximum limit in a single transfer is 500 MB. While total delivery in one day is a maximum of 3 GB with a maximum delivery frequency of 6 times. So, if you use the maximum value of both frequency and amount of internet data, the value is exactly 3GB.
While the required fee for 1 transfer is 5 thousand rupiah. While the remaining credit when taking 5 thousand rupiah for shipping costs is 1 thousand rupiah. So when there are 5 thousand rupiah credits left on your card, you can’t send a quota.
In addition, the limit for the use of internet data resulting from 3 ways of transferring Telkomsel’s quota is 3 days. When you exceed 3 days, internet data sent by others will no longer be used. Even internet data is lost, and the value returns to the way it was, if you don’t fill it. But for the sender, the period of use will not decrease.
Advantages of Telkomsel To Facilitate Delivery
Knowing the 3 ways to transfer telkomsel quota is not only important because of the needs. Moreover, there are relatively more user providers under Telkom than other providers. So those who want to get a shipment or send credit are much easier.
The number of users is inseparable from the many advantages that can be enjoyed by users. Today no less than 78 million people become its loyal customers. This is because the network is considered the most stable. In addition, signal coverage can reach 95 percent of all areas of Indonesian citizens.
With over 27 thousand telecommunications infrastructure, it is not surprising that human rightspall regions in Indonesia can use it. This supplier has built more than 24 thousand access to telecommunications in the village through the USO. In addition, under Telkomsel in addition to Telkomsel there are also Telkomsel Loop, Kartu AS, and SimPATI which can transfer internet data from Telkomsel.
Regarding network quality , with continuity, Telkomsel can meet world standards with coverage of more than 98 percent of its connection level. The quality of this network is also affected by a GMS dual range 9 percent, 1.8 thousand, to +3G.
This is inseparable from the amount of the budget to maintain the stability and quality of the network. No less than 17 trillion rupiah is provided to maintain consumer comfort. This is in order to maintain the network, its services, and develop its products.
Telkomsel also continues to develop its products. You can name, ring name, iPhone 3G, Black Berry Internet Service, Wallet T-Cash, mobile banking, Telkomsel Flash, etc. Telkomsel will continue to develop its innovations to achieve the mobile lifestyle.
Not to mention that when experiencing difficulties, Telkomsel’s professionalism is demonstrated by customer service. Today more than 500 thousand high standards service centers are provided. There are M-kiosks, store merchants, Gra PARI, Call centers, etc.
How to Save On Quota Shipments
Considering that the quota sent is limited , you obviously have to use as much as possible. This effort sometimes fails because everything is necessary for important things. However, there are several efforts that can be made to save data obtained from one of the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel’s quota.
- Turn off Automatic Updates
Among those who often spend data without knowing how to update applications automatically. To avoid this, you can set application updates manually. Change Auto-Update on the game store settings to more From Online Wifi or Auto-Update.
- Turn off Auto Download
This automatic download can also apply to applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram. Change settings from automatic downloading of media/files sent by others to manual download. This can be done by setting the data storage for manual download.
To save data, you can use an offline system on commonly used online applications. For example the Spotify app, Google Map, and so on provide offline and online formats. But for some applications, you can use the offline format for paid.
Finally, if you can indeed access M-Banking or how to buy other credit independently, you can do so right away. It is safer, easier, it can measure usage restrictions and so on. From the process of 3 ways of transferring Telkomsel’s quota is only used when you are in a precarious situation.